Many people are choosing an Adjustable Bed Mattress over a Hospital Bed Mattress when given a choice. If you need to transfer to and from a wheelchair,
and need the EDGE support, please let us know, so we help you choose the right mattress.
Innerspring Hospital Bed Mattresses are available in Regular Firm, Extra Firm and Ultra Firm.
When you buy a Hospital Bed Mattress, we need to know your weight, height, age, health and physical conditions.
One-third of your life OR MORE will be spent on your mattress.
Each Hospital Bed Mattress has their own unique attributes.
We unite you with the features and benefits that will be best for you.
Now you can make your own Hospital Bed Mattress\
The Standard Hospital Bed Mattress is a vinyl covered innerspring or foam mattress.
Your 100% Satisfaction Is Our Only Goal.
Most times a Gel Pad can be included in your order, if your Dr. Prescribes on for you.
Once you have the proper hospital bed, the next question
is which mattress would be best for your condition? This can be very
confusing as there are so many different issues that have to be taken into
· How much time do you spend in bed?
· Can you turn or move yourself or do you depend upon caregivers?
· How much do you weigh?
· Do you transfer with a sliding board?
· Does your caregiver use a patient lift?
· What has your Doctor recommended if a special mattress is needed?
· Do you have bedsores?
· Do you need a Low Air Loss, Alternating Pressure Overlay or Mattress?.
· Lateral Rotation combinations that may be the better solution for turning.
· Pressure Relieving with Special Covers that do not create heat but are water resistant, also firmer on the edges for patient transfer.
When trying to choose the proper surface you need to talk to our specialist.